At the top of my list is the dot: sufficient sleep. I do not always sleep well and if I have not slept well for a couple of days, my mood always deteriorates. So I certainly pay attention in this season that I go to bed on time and get 7 or 8 hours of sleep. It is also very nice to drink a Golden Milk cup before bedtime.
- Go out a lot. You always get a good feeling from fresh air, even though there is no trace of blue to discover. If you have the beach nearby, a walk on the beach is very good. The wind and the sea air immediately give you a boost.
- Plan something regularly that relaxes you. I love to schedule a sauna visit now and then.
- Eat light and healthy and avoid alcohol as much as possible.
- Very important: plan nice things, preferably every month a day or a night away. I love to go out somewhere, even if it’s just treating myself to a day on the beach or book a hotel in a city and stroll through it.
- Ensure you get sufficient exercise. In the winter I have to force myself to go to the gym, but if I have been, then my body and my head feel a lot better.
- Strive for regularity as much as possible.
- Sex: It not only keeps you warm, but a nice feast is also very good for your state of mind.
- Learn something new. Learning new things gives you a boost to your well-being, and if you have learned something new, it will give you a satisfying feeling.